New look for my review site

Outstanding!

The new look is fantastic! This is really getting to be an impressive website. Let me ask you this: do you know of any other review websites similar to your own that you would recommend?

Fougerousse said:
The new look is fantastic! This is really getting to be an impressive website. Let me ask you this: do you know of any other review websites similar to your own that you would recommend?
Thanks! I think indieshout does reviews, but I'm not sure of too many others... I'm sure they're out there, though.

The site is looking good. It might be a little dark as far as a background color since it appears most visitors will be doing alot of reading. I hear lighter background colors are less fatiguing when a site is information based ie this forum. Less fatigue people stay longer. Let me know what ya think of my site and whether I should submit.

Recording Chick said:
The site is looking good. It might be a little dark as far as a background color since it appears most visitors will be doing alot of reading. I hear lighter background colors are less fatiguing when a site is information based ie this forum. Less fatigue people stay longer. Let me know what ya think of my site and whether I should submit.

Thanks; the one tweak I had contemplated making was bringing the background up a bit from the color it is now. I designed the page on a monitor that I found out later is significantly brighter than most. It should be a quick fix since I used a style sheet, but I don't know about my graphics, I may have to redo some.

About your CD, if it meets the submission requirements (if you recorded it at home, it's available for sale, and you're not signed, it pretty much does), send it on in!

You could keep your background color the way it is, and put your big blocks of text like in the reviews in white boxes with black text. Just a thought.

Back