New Joint (Produced by Stray)

mentalattica

Just a Home Recorder
What's good everybody?

This is a new joint I recently did, Stray (perpetual productions) produced the beat. It's actually his beat for one of his beat video's definitely check the vid out he's sick with it. This is my first time working on and completing something produced by someone other than myself in years, so it was definitely fun without all the extra pressure on myself.

I think it turned out O.K., tell me what yall think.

yo son u got a style to u that is smooth as hell if i owned a label i would sign u and fyre as my first signed artists cuz ya'll both bring mad shit to the table. but since im not i can't but maybe deff. supreme will sign ya'll cuz he is a record label now, this track is goin on my mp3 player too

real nice track..stray always be doin it big..and now with tight vocals on it..its a rap..nice work...song turn out nice...

Last edited:
I cant listen 2 it @ school cuzo...I got u when I get home...i already know its heat tho lol

Damn yall got internet @ school now? Man I graduated in '00 and feel old as hell, we barely had any computers back then and the "troubled kids" (basically us, the underpriveliged) weren't allowed to use them...lol

Now that's a Banger!
Mos Def.......................................

Beat was slammin..............
Lyrics were on point.........
Message was deep, sad, but true!

Good Job!

Noddy301 said:
DIS A MUTHA FUGGIN HIT RIGHT HERE..When are u n fyre gon hook up

Appreciate it.
It don't matter, whenever Fyre wanna do it we can get down. Hopefully with Ms. Ellis on the track too ;)

Speakin of Ms. Ellis I got a track I did last week wit a lil bit of My singin on there...I just left it ova my cuzin house. Hes gon give it to meh on Sunday...I should have it posted up around then

Back