New Joint From YungPoke

Hell ya! Now thats a beat. I am not too into the ... "thing" ... but if its for the opening and drops out to be replaced by vocals, then I think you got something.

NICE WORK.

I miss this kind of stuff.

Its smooth.

Say...you get to do all that on your Fostex? Mixing and burning?

yeah you get to mix and burn on the fostex...i got a lot more beats its just soundclick erased my old page cause i posted a song off of Jay-z's Black album before it had came out so I had to start my page over. Ill be adding some more beats soon. Just lazy right now. And Prettychica i havent added all the variations and stuff yet its just a rough draft. Just wanted to post to get some feedback. Thanks for the feed back yall, I really do appreciate it.

Sounds good, I would turn up your snare or clap, I can barely hear it. I know its a rough mix, and I like it. You must be an old schooler like myself. Keep it up.

Tell me about your setup.

Sir Bergersworth

I have to admit that this is too repetative for me needs some changes ups other than the kick. The arangement is decent though.

thanks for the reviews....that clap is low because thats how the clap is....believe it or not its turned all the way up...lol....and i know it needs more varitations i plan on doing that once i lay the rap down....first i got to get my mic and stuff but i do appreciate everybodies feedback.

iceberg as far as my setup goes my main 2 pieces of equiptment are the ASR-10 and MPC 2000xl. I record on a fostex vf-160. I might occasionaly use my table to sample something here and there but I mostly create originals.

thanks jskillz and uknow us....uknow us i know its repetitive i havent finished all the sequences yet...i was just posting to get some feed back....but thanks for the tips i appreciate the time you took to listen and type feedback.

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
Damn all the positive feedback. i wanna hear it, how bout a DL'able mp3

What program are your trying to stream with. You might want to check out something else or look for an updated version.

Back