New jab coming

PorterhouseMusic

Mitakuye Oyasin
So there's a new jab being rolled out. From what I understand - this new vaccine is an "updated" version. Protection against newer variants of COVID.

Assuming the new jab is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and the CDC - what would be the reason NOT to get it?

There's new flu and RSV vaccines coming as well - I expect to get those as well assuming my doctor recommends it. Is there a reason not too?

So there's a new jab being rolled out. From what I understand - this new vaccine is an "updated" version. Protection against newer variants of COVID.

Assuming the new jab is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and the CDC - what would be the reason NOT to get it?

There's new flu and RSV vaccines coming as well - I expect to get those as well assuming my doctor recommends it. Is there a reason not too?
If the issues surrounding current covid "vaccines" such as ineffectiveness and negative impact on health, fundamental untrustworthiness of gov't agencies aren't good reasons to you by all means get them.

Last edited:
The FDA has credibility issues with their testing and approval methodology as well as conflicts of interest with several of the members of their review panels. I took the first three jabs and still got Covid twice. I'm all done with that game. I took a flu shot for the first time last year and did not get the flu. Not sure if that proves anything.

You already know what you’re going to do.

;)

Back