New Gab Gacha Mix CD OUT!

scarboro78

NYC HIP-HOP AMBASSADOR
What's going on my good peoples? Just thought it was my civic duty as a fellow hip-hop head to inform you of my brother (and one of my favorite mc's) Gab Gacha's "United States of America vs. Gab Gacha" Mix Cd available now.

If you an underground hip-hop head you might know him from the group 'Triflicts' signed to Island Records & then Hydra Records which dropped a couple of singles in the early 90's 'Genuine' & 'Don't Make me Try', with production by the Beatnuts, as well as from a couple singles he dropped solo, 'Angles' & 'On The Job' with Hydra Records.

You might also know him from a couple of appearances on The Beatnut albums (Street Level & Stone Crazy) where he appeared on '2-3 Break' and 'Bless The M.I.C.'.

Anyways, he was on an "extended vacation" and he's back now spittin some fire. If you're interested in hearing some tracks you can visit my Myspace page...

Gab Gacha Tracks

Feedback is more than welcome. Myspace only allows 4 tracks so I'll be uploading more elsewhere later. Peace peoples!

THANKS!!

I've been waiting for this since I heard We Made It. I love his rhymes but my connection is too slow to view myspace music at a reasonable speed (ironic, as I have my own myspace music page).

-The Deen

jibran said:
THANKS!!

I've been waiting for this since I heard We Made It. I love his rhymes but my connection is too slow to view myspace music at a reasonable speed (ironic, as I have my own myspace music page).

-The Deen

Thanks for the feedback! Finally!! lol. And try to check out the other tracks whenever you get a chance.. I'll be uploading a couple other mix tape tracks for ya'll to check out too.. thanks again. Maybe it'll be easier to download it that way. I'll keep you posted.

I'm feelin those playa. They've got a Fat Joe/Terror Squad feel to it. I can dig that. Aquardiente wasn't hittin' me right, but that's just personal taste, not because the song is bad. I can see other people rockin' that with pride. My only complaint is that the "Wait a minute" in the Epiphany wasn't mixed right. Usually I'm a critical cat so if that's all I gotta say that's good shit.

Rep that brown love and respect the game.

Fie.

Whats good Fieva, thanks for checking out the tracks and for your feedback... All feedback is appreciated!

Question though, I don't know what you're talking about though as far as the "wait a minute"? Not that I disagree I just don't know where that is... Where do you hear that?

By the way here are a couple of other tracks off the mix cd.. since myspace only lets you throw up 4 tracks..

"The Stain" - original track produced by The Beatnuts

"Love Changes" - mix tape joint, I'm sure you'll recognize the beat.

Fieva said:
The Epiphany had the "wait a minute" as part of the loop in the beat.

Ohhhhh ok, the "wait a minute" you're talking about is actually one of two spanish samples.. I think one of them actually says "no puedo ver". I actually didn't produce the beat so I didn't have much say in that. Plus that particular song was two tracked so there wasn't much I could do with the beat. I don't think that there's anything wrong with the way the sample was mixed... if anything it might be a second off though, that I agree. Once again though, thanks for your feedback.

Damn this place is a dry well when it comes to it's hip-hop population huh.. can barely get any opinions on music.. ::sigh::

Back