New free pro tools for the PC

it worked great for me:)-absolutely no problems

id run from pro tools except i like it.its great for audio editing and mixing etc.

i dont mean to be picky but how did it mess up your e-mail?did you adjust your machine to install it properly?i dont think its fair to bad mouth it unless youve figured out why it didnt work for you,is it the softwares fault.if its buggy on your set up its definately not your fault.otherwise it has to be installed properly to work.

im not saying you didnt install it right, im just saying lots of people have used it with no problems me being one of them.

For those who are saying that you've problems, was this the new version or old version that you are using?

I'm using it now!

Last weekend I actually used it to finish a mix. Worked fine. Seems a little more involved than Vegas (probably the reason for the THOUSANDS of dollar price difference). I just can't figure out how or even if you can add plug-ins.

nay

I downloaded the first version, threw a couple wavs in there, and the damn thing sounded like a tight cassette tape, slower faster. What kinda crazy shit is that?!?!

Back