New (finished) songs up!!!

ignition451

Hello fellow music junkies, my band just finished our first album..it's been mastered and everything.

If you get a chance please listen to our first single "Soul to Sell" and tell us what you think. Feel free to check out our other tracks if you want. Any constructive critism is welcomed. Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/preyformaria

Took a listen. Music sounds good and mixed well. Not a big fan of the vocal style myself but seemed to sit good.

Most excellent. I left more songs play in background while I browsed around reading in other threads. It's a good mix and I quite enjoyed them all.
Nice shot, man! (...or woman)

Thanks for the comments guys! I think for the first time ever (in many years of recording) that we finally got a good mix. Yea I know it's different hearing a female (with a good voice) belt out some hard rock vocals. btw Rawdepth I'm the guitar player so yea I'm a dude. lol

Anymore comments? We love critism.

great tunes. I dig on the style. I can so hear a keyboard in your single's verse tho... Only thing that did strike me as odd is that the drums seem a little buried. Guitars and vocals sound great tho, and the bass line seems pretty tight w/ the tune.

Congrats on the songs and good luck!
JJ

Thanks guys! Yea we have a keyboard player..I wish his keys were slightly louder in the mix..by the drums buried do you mean low in the mix?

Thanks guys..this mix isn't set in stone so anymore constructive critism is welcomed. Thanks

Good melody & arrangements as well as singing.
Honestly I can't get beyond the NUMetal guitars though.
They make the song sound very genre defined & restricted.
I know it's THE sound but not to my pre NWOBHM ears.

Back