New CHANGE tracks

BillyBo

i'm gonna post this before he does because ya'll need to get ready for his new album. save your pennies and bully some kids in the lunch line (for you young bucks) cuz Change isn't playin' anymore (like he ever was :rolleyes:)

for real. dude has been genuine since i worked with him over a year ago. solid engineer and dope raps. brother's got heart too.

check out his new tracks NOW!!
www.myspace.com/changehiphop

oh yeah, i got some new stuff on the way too... get ready for that. ;)

Shyt iz WACK-
ing beautiful soundz in my ear:D

I'm not exactly in love with it or anything, but as I said a while back, I'd much rather have this kind of stuff on TV/radio than what's on now.

One thing I can say as an old head.........................

What Change brings to the table is good lyrical content, a nice flow, and a passion for perfection. That is what I gather from interacting with him. He's not a talentless MC, who desires to become a rapper, because of image and accumulation of materialistic goods, which is the depiction of a Mainstream rappers.......Too many people spit garbage over a hot beat, which equals hot garbage to me!

Change I pray that you succeed and be an example of what hiphop is! Y'all know, I don't rhyme, but I grew up listening to hiphop.....So I know when to give props when props is due!

Props Baby boy, Props........................

And..........If I may add, I am not one to JOCK so don't get it twisted! But
I do believe in supporting and encouraging someone who is headed in the right direction. That probably comes with maturity...........

Real Recognize Real (Simple phrase, but so true!;))

And..........If I may add, I am not one to JOCK so don't get it twisted! But
I do believe in supporting and encouraging someone who is headed in the right direction. That probably comes with maturity...........

Real Recognize Real (Simple phrase, but so true!;))

That wasn't aimed at me I hope, Mr. Trump sir.

I SWEAR TO G*D STFU he wasnt even thinking about chu lol

Noddy I think he just confirmed that he's a clown. I'm ashamed to even acknowledge he lives in the same State as me, but obviously not from the hood. (With his sensitive @ss...........)
Look, if I was talking to you, lil man, I would have spoke directly to you! I was commenting on the threads topic, "Changes music"........
I actually don't read you posts anymore, because like I told you before, your comments are your own wacked opinion..........
Again, you're a clown! Grow up, be a young man,and stop acting like a B*tch! Being 16 is no excuse, my Son is 17 and can get down with the best of them!
You need to chill and get your learn on partner.......................

What the fuck man what did I do? I was just kidding. And no, I'm not from the hood. I don't even see why that matters.

Seriously, I don't have any idea what you are angry about :confused:

And what wacked opinion? I said that I think Change is better than dudes on radio and TV...I can't say that he would take that as an insult.

Back