new BETA ok, old N-track not!

jwgeetar

ok, i d-loaded the new beta and it works fine.(just farting around anyway) i am a registered user of the 3.3 version and haven't registered the beta yet.

anyway, at least this 4.0 version picks up on my sound drivers immediately. i have been having trouble with the 3.3 version of late. in fact right now it doesn't like ANY driver i choose in preferences. i can't use the N-track 3.3 version at all in fact. i get a [24 BIT RECORDING/PLAYBACK MAY ONLY WORK WITH WDM OR ASIO DRIVERS] error message when i try ANY drivers. none work......arrrgh :mad:

i have a ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard with nvidia drivers and am using the built on SC.(i also have an M-audio 24/96 SC in another machine but thats another story)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo---immediately this 4.0 version picked the MME wave mapper drivers and it worked. it also gave me the MME,ASIO,and WMD nvidia drivers to choose from. the only other ones that worked there were the MME nvidia drivers. i guess this is gonna have to do. which is fine as long as the latency doesn't pop up it's little head. maybe this version will fix the driver bug problem i'm having. cause it's already made a difference.

anywho, i haven't tried but can this BETA version be registered?

thx,jw

Back