new beats

Fieva

facebook.com/fieva
I finally got some time to get some of my samples into SoundClick. Since I just did it this morning, only the lo-fi is working right now. The hi-fi should be working tomorrow.

www.soundclick.com/heavyhittabeats

By the way, I only uploaded snippets into the site since some I may sell. Check it out and let a brotha know somethin'.

nice.....very nice young grass hopper!!!! the first track is my least favorite, thats politically correctness speak for wack.

but its all love, some of those tracks are fire one or two made me wanna turn on my sh*t, and get to work.

"competetions good it brings out the better part" q-tip

im secretly in competition with every one in the world....lol

peace

smashngrab said:
nice.....very nice young grass hopper!!!! the first track is my least favorite, thats politically correctness speak for wack.

but its all love, some of those tracks are fire one or two made me wanna turn on my sh*t, and get to work.

"competetions good it brings out the better part" q-tip

im secretly in competition with every one in the world....lol

peace

LOL politically correctness...that's good. I laughed on that one. But yeah, it's all love. I've had some say opposite things on different tracks so that means all of them good to a variety which is what I wanted anyhow so it's all good homie.

Man, I got some WORK ahead of me....I'm workin on breakin' down about 150 more tracks down to snippets and then uploading them....that's gonna take a while for me.

Fieva said:
Man, I got some WORK ahead of me....I'm workin on breakin' down about 150 more tracks down to snippets and then uploading them....that's gonna take a while for me.

I hate all the "administration" parts about our JOB!!!

Yeah I hate the admin part of what we do too, but like they say "it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it". It does separate the ones who know what they're doing from everyone who just make beats.

i agree i usually just email clips to few cats hear and there. i been mad busy lately im thinkin of going the myspace.com route

I won't release the full track unless it's either sold and I'm sending it to the seller or it's part of a collab song I'm doing and my vocals are already in place. I might do the myspace thing myself. I figure if I can go to soundclick and myspace, that'd help with some advertising. It'd be a HELLUVA lot of work, but if it helps break some bread then so be it.

still doing some more admin work....but at least it's starting to seem worth it.

Did some VIP stuff to the page, added more beats and probably will have some more up daily. Keep checkin back.

I'm slowly working my way through all your beats. Some I really like, some I don't, but it's just what you said: some beats are liked more by some and less by others. All in all, good work. Keep it up.

-Springfield

Which ones did you like....I'm trying to see which ones people like the best so those can go on top.

Thanks,

thats good Fieva.... I'm at the office (American Express customer support, now that's gangsta :rolleyes: ...hey! it's a summer job!) so I can't check out your shit but I will mos def do soon...

Good to see people working on their shit..haven't done music for way too long :(

rush hour - i'm not feelin the melody at all on this... the strings are kinda cheezy too... keep at it tho

reborn faith - this is much better than the first... this i could spit to.. i hate claps tho.... and that sound that comes in durin like the end of the track... nice tho... stay up

heh Rush Hour was actually my first attempt at an Asian style. Hmm, what do you hate about claps? I've never really heard anyone say they just absolutely hate one type of sound so I'm wondering what exactly that is?.

Mo-Kay said:
thats good Fieva.... I'm at the office (American Express customer support, now that's gangsta :rolleyes: ...hey! it's a summer job!) so I can't check out your shit but I will mos def do soon...

Good to see people working on their shit..haven't done music for way too long :(

Hell it's good just to have a job to keep income coming in. I've got some ideas that I have on my laptop, just not finished yet. I've been uploading older material I've had bit by bit. Then throw in the fact that I'm re-writing the album I'm working on (except a few tracks), building a website, going to school, and working a 9 to 5 my damn self...I wonder how I stay sane.

Ill_Natured said:
claps just sound so mechanical....

I can see where you're comin from on that. Is it because of the pattern they're usually formed in? Or because you hear a lot of songs that use the same type of pattern?

By the way, thanks for the feedback man.

it's not the patterns.... it's just that i can't imagine a bunch of people clappin in synch for an entire 5 minutes... i prefer kicks to keep my tempos in the place of snares and claps... ionno why

Back