new beat - KALKULAS

I'm no true critic to beatmaking, but I think it is one of your better ones.
Good submission dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think this is my first time hearing your beats

i love the arrangement..and how the beat builds and drops....shits hot.....my only thing is the drum got kinda a muffled sound.

but the beat is sick fam

yea i like this joint to..... i see what war meant about the kick being kinda muffled........ but overall this is a hot joint

Thanks everybody for taking the time out to peep my beat. I took you guy's advice and changed the drumz and I like the new drums better thanks!

Yeah I agree, drums could be brought out more, but you've already done that and just haven't updated it yet.

I like the arrangement too. This one has a lot of versatility to it which is a good thing, plus it's signed by your trademark sound.

Fiev.

i try

hey I know this is prolly the wrong forum n shit but fuk it

i just got fruity loops, i got some rappers i know but i wana get serious on making quality beats for them, this will prolly be played in the radio in the future

money is not a problem i got about 4k so spend, but im prolly going to buy dj equipment too dunno

other than fruity loops what other equipment/software do i need?

This is hot as hell jug good job. I am feeling all the elementsd in this joint. Love tht drum pattern too do your thang

illskillz said:
hey I know this is prolly the wrong forum n shit but fuk it

i just got fruity loops, i got some rappers i know but i wana get serious on making quality beats for them, this will prolly be played in the radio in the future

money is not a problem i got about 4k so spend, but im prolly going to buy dj equipment too dunno

other than fruity loops what other equipment/software do i need?

there's all sorts of programs out there. I personally utilize, FL studio and Reason for beats and Cubase sx for tracking. Cubase sx can also be used for beats. there are many categories and brands of programs.

k

i bought the fl studio producer edition, is that kool or should i have gone with the xxl bundle...?

which reason should i buy and whats tracking?

so if i buy reason and the cubase thing should i be ok to make some rap/hip hop beats or do i need any other hardware?

Jugs, what's ya handle on h1? I post over there too, but not too often.

As for this beat... you already know, dude. Joint is fyre, and you and I should rip it and put it on my mixtape. :D

Change of POETS said:
Jugs, what's ya handle on h1? I post over there too, but not too often.

As for this beat... you already know, dude. Joint is fyre, and you and I should rip it and put it on my mixtape. :D

fa sho, we can do that. I'm red kross over there, for the time i've only been posting in the beat tourney forum. I'm trying to get in on the audio competition that's coming up in the audio tourney forum as well. Thanks for checking my joint out change!

Back