NEW Beat ive made with jeezy hook

pretty bangin, I love that clap that sets it off and those drums thump, but maybe im not in the mood for it right now because it gets tiring being so intense in the midrange the whole time. Let it chill out more during the verses. like what if it is just bass and drums and some instrumental accents for a few bars, then when that intense shit drops it will seem that much more awesome.

Whoa, dude - I usually really dig your mixes, but this is way too compressed. It's damn near white noise :(

Ease up a bit to where you usually smash your mixes and I'm sure it'll sound just as good as the rest.

I thought it was pretty tight but a little to compressed like what he said ^^^^..I turned it up and it was extremely high pitched. In my opinion turn off that traplife muzik voice or change it to something that's not a high pitched girl.

Whoa, dude - I usually really dig your mixes, but this is way too compressed. It's damn near white noise :(

Ease up a bit to where you usually smash your mixes and I'm sure it'll sound just as good as the rest.

My mixes have become somethin that bugg me evryday....i think its time to got to audio engineering school.....

Plus it dont help that i have no montors at the moment just some headphones....

i really do wanna learn to mix..but i have no one to teach me....or help me or anything

I thought it was pretty tight but a little to compressed like what he said ^^^^..I turned it up and it was extremely high pitched. In my opinion turn off that traplife muzik voice or change it to something that's not a high pitched girl.

I dont the voicetag has nothin to do with it...its the mix that made it seem high pitched to you.

And im not no dummy....turn off a voicetag for a free download? haha..no...

Back