NEW Beat ive made " My Trap Boomin"

Dude, yea. You've got it. That sounds really good. I could nitpick about the keychange at 14 seconds kinda throwing off the buildup the intro had going for me, but... whatever - that's a totally subjective thing, and I'm sure there will be an equal number of people who love it. It's one of the best sounding hip-hop tracks I've ever heard posted here. I've seen rappers pay good money for music that didn't sound even remotely as good. ;)

Dude, yea. You've got it. That sounds really good. I could nitpick about the keychange at 14 seconds kinda throwing off the buildup the intro had going for me, but... whatever - that's a totally subjective thing, and I'm sure there will be an equal number of people who love it. It's one of the best sounding hip-hop tracks I've ever heard posted here. I've seen rappers pay good money for music that didn't sound even remotely as good. ;)

Thanks for the feedback...and ummm whats this you say about rappers payin money?:D

Thanks for the feedback...and ummm whats this you say about rappers payin money?:D

lol. When I moved to where I am now to go to school, I stopped doing hip-hop (actually I stopped recording music altogether for the most part). I'm still in touch with one of the guys I used to work with (not like... me recording him - he ran a little studio and he can further suggest your beats to the rappers that come in there...which there was no shortage of, lol). I'll send him the link to your SoundClick page - I assume he can get in touch with you through that.

uh oh . . trap life!!! yo thats a hot joint . . i was wonderin where to find yo azz at . . .im still bumpin that joint i did wit u a while ago . .

Most. Def a keeper. This is some hot stuff. I'm kinda jealous. Keep doing your thing. Are you going to put this up for DL?

uh oh . . trap life!!! yo thats a hot joint . . i was wonderin where to find yo azz at . . .im still bumpin that joint i did wit u a while ago . .

what up homie...yea i remeber that one...it was that shine cuz i grind junt

if u ever needa holla at me just get at me on my email

beatjunkie713@yahoo.com

also i apreciate everybodys feedback on this beat...cant believe its been almost 2 months since i made that one..time flies quick nowadays

Back