New Beat i just did...

I did this one last night..please give me some feedback

its called " Trapper of Da Year"
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7717720
I'm diggin' it pimpin', not as much as I like Ski Mask, that shit is fire fam!
And thanks for the feedback on my "Catch Me N Da Hood" joint, I appreciate it, and YES, I would love to smash one of your beats anyday...It's just the beats you got on soundclick are tagged TOO MUCH:eek:. I mean I don't mind an INtro and Outro but every four bars it's get annoying and really can't flow over those tags might fuck up the mix naw mean! You get me one of those beats with less tags and I'll gladly smash one for Homerecording.com and your Soundclick page!-LV:D

I'm diggin' it pimpin', not as much as I like Ski Mask, that shit is fire fam!
And thanks for the feedback on my "Catch Me N Da Hood" joint, I appreciate it, and YES, I would love to smash one of your beats anyday...It's just the beats you got on soundclick are tagged TOO MUCH:eek:. I mean I don't mind an INtro and Outro but every four bars it's get annoying and really can't flow over those tags might fuck up the mix naw mean! You get me one of those beats with less tags and I'll gladly smash one for Homerecording.com and your Soundclick page!-LV:D

yea i know my beats are tagged like a mutha!!lol:cool:

i use to just put em for free download with that one tag in da beggining but some people starting taking advantage . so those beatjackers fucked it up for everybody..

plus i noticed once i started tagging my shit every four bars i started mmaking more money off of leases :)

whenever i lease a beat i take all them taggs off cept for da first one....

but i like your flow so get at me on my email....ill show you some luv..

oh and thanks 4 da feedback

Back