new beat - DON'T GET OUT OF LINE

This is pretty hot. This hits real hard.Those sounds from you Noise Pollution kit? I don't know nobody fed back on this.

I respect hi d ho opinion on it but fuck that jug I know you and this aint yo best work. you done done way better so get ya azz back to the lab and grind it out....do you!!

RAM BEATZ said:
I respect hi d ho opinion on it but fuck that jug I know you and this aint yo best work. you done done way better so get ya azz back to the lab and grind it out....do you!!

fa sho ram, what do I need to step up in it? i'll re do it.
hi_d_ho_man, you been grinding and I know it, be sure to send me some tickets to your concert tour playboy and thanks for peeping the beat, It's really cool how you can get mixed opinions on stuff, I hope I'll be able to catch ram's interest in the beat without losing yours when I redo it.

I was anticipating a snare roll in there It sounds like the base of a track but like you need a synth or something riding on the beat steady through it to give it that bounce and make it emotionally moving. I would say leave it as is and maybe kick a steady piz from front to back i'll send you a sample of what i mean hit me wit yo email

RAM BEATZ said:
I was anticipating a snare roll in there It sounds like the base of a track but like you need a synth or something riding on the beat steady through it to give it that bounce and make it emotionally moving. I would say leave it as is and maybe kick a steady piz from front to back i'll send you a sample of what i mean hit me wit yo email

cool, I'll definitely see what I can do to step it up, thanks.

redcross@moneyistherecipe.com

When you repost that beat, i bet my head is gonna fall off my neck! I know you'll make that fire homie!

tone_aot said:
When you repost that beat, i bet my head is gonna fall off my neck! I know you'll make that fire homie!

ha ha, thanks! heads in here definitely keep me up on my game with the feedback.

Back