New Beat Called New York City

I will get to this one D.E. trust me on that....just gotta finish up this paper for school.

Aiight, now that I got that paper out the way, I listened to your track. I like the flow and where it's going.

I would change two very small things. First in your verse section, the last two notes of that piano melody seem just a bit off IMO. Make it just a little trickier and it could fix that.

Second, the sample could have been flipped a little better once again IMO (but it could probably work with the right dude blessin' the beat). I would repeat the "I don't know why I love" part like 3 times and then throw the New York City part right after it. I hardly ever sample though so if anyone else has ideas, that'd be cool too.

Fiev.

i was actually thinkin bout takin the whole vocal section of the beat out i don't like the transition from that part to the verse but it's all i could come up with the other day so i'mma get back at it soon. if i do take it out i might flash some vocals throughout the verse at certain points idk....
thanks for your input fiev i preciate it.

idk margg i am really feelin them pianos, i'mma switch it up a bit and see if i can make it better, it's sloppy right now i only put about 20 minutes into it so far.

Cool, pianos usually sound good with violas, violins, strings, so try adding those as well,

PS hit my post!

really feelin the drum track
pianos are cool to me
i would like to hear some kind of effect on the hook - chop/screw (pitch shift) OR autotune - BUT i am always "into" the latest production tricks . . . so thats y i say it
i like the track - wish it said "Richmond city" - lol or . . . "down south city" - lol regionalism at its best!

Back