New amp for Greg - Bladow! (lots of pics)

I've been passing one of those that just opened up in Ormand Beach and have been tempted to try it.
Any good?

I think so. They kill Subway or Quiznos to death. Remember real southern Louisiana French bread? How it was crispy on the outside and chewy inside and a little bit salty? That's what the bread is like. I think it's the best bread of any chain type sub shop. "The Bootlegger" is my favorite JJ sammich.

I'm partial to the "Gargantuan" myself. We had 2 JJs here but one of them burned to the ground last night. And yes it burned freaky fast. :D

I've never tried that one. It looks really appealing, but goddamn that's a lot of sodium and preservative packed deli meat.

ala beginners asking how to set their amps: .... I don't need to hear it ..... look where the knobs are set!~ That's a fat sound right there!

ala beginners asking how to set their amps: .... I don't need to hear it ..... look where the knobs are set!~ That's a fat sound right there!

I need to show it to that guy that said that rolling all the bass off your amp is a good idea for recording. :facepalm:

I am definitely buying one of these. I haven't bought myself anything awesome for ages, and I need a backup head for gigs. When I have one of these, my TSL will be staying in the van. :)

I am definitely buying one of these. I haven't bought myself anything awesome for ages, and I need a backup head for gigs. When I have one of these, my TSL will be staying in the van. :)
That's the amp I wanted when I settled for my DSL100H, Bubba. I still want one, & will eventually have one. From what I can gather (especially from Greg), they're great amps, & go from clean to very mean, all with a programmable footswitch that will recall everything except your overall volume settings (I may be wrong on the volume thing though)....

That's the amp I wanted when I settled for my DSL100H, Bubba. I still want one, & will eventually have one. From what I can gather (especially from Greg), they're great amps, & go from clean to very mean, all with a programmable footswitch that will recall everything except your overall volume settings (I may be wrong on the volume thing though)....

It will be absolutely perfect for me, minerman. I play live a lot and I crave the flexibilty that an amp like this will give me. So many times during our set I just want to increase the amount of crunch for one song, or go cleaner and increase the volume. Plus, every review I've seen (including Greg's) praise the tones of this thing. The TSL gets mixed reviews, but this one seems to get five stars across the board.

I'm selling every surplus-to-requirements piece of gear I own to raise the cash. :D

I'm selling every surplus-to-requirements piece of gear I own to raise the cash. :D
I tried to do this when I bought my guitar, started saving money, put my guitars up for sale but didn't sell them by the time I saved up and just ended up with too many guitars.

Back