New Acoustic song

Sounds really good overall. I'm not sure exactly what to suggest, but I thought the vocals sounded a bit "dry". Also, at the end of the song there is some dead-air with a really bad electrical hum. You might want to silence that.

Keep it up!

Very cool Sonny. The only thing I can comment on is that on the chorus' I wanted it to take off (in a full band kind of way), ya know what I mean? I like the brushes on the drums in the verses but when it comes up to the chorus I'm expecting it to take off and it just doesn't come. It's a very cool tune though and I like the singer. Maybe a short verb on her might be cool.

I agree with Track Rat on the Chorus....subdue the rhythmn guitar and punch up the bass...I can barely hear it...
Some sort of orchestration would be cool..
a lead guitar track might work..

The vox does see, flat....perhaps a slight verb would help...
I ain't no expert though..
Harmony vox tracks sound good though
Good song ...I like it

Take it easy,
Joe

Cool tune!
She's got a really good voice.

I agree with the other guys on the bass and reverb on the vocals.

What I do with acoustic to fill it out is,pan it at 9&3o'clock playing the same chords,one guitar with a capo playing in a higher register.You can get a pretty good orcastrated sound that way,picking them with the strummed guitar near center.
Just a thought.:)

Sounds great!

Best to you,
Pete

OK, punch up bass and drums, verb the vocal and do some kind of lead or aux guit/orch....

What about the quality of the vocal itself. I personally think she nailed it, but she insists she can do it better. Is she just being overly perfectionist or am I to easily satisfied?

Thanks,
Sonny:cool:

In my experience Sonny, EVERY vocalist I've ever worked with ALWAYS wants "one more take. I can do it better". She sounds pretty good to me.

Back