Neumann TLM 149

SteveE9C6

Neumann TLM49

I like this mic a lot. I've used it in my smoke free home studio for the last six months on several tunes. Needless to say, I hate to see it go. However, circumstances dictate that I sell it.

$1300 free shipping to Lower 48.
Paypal ok. I can accept credit cards via paypal as well.
$30 discount if you use a US postal money order.

This is the Neumann TLM49 which lists for $1699 and is sold for around $1500. It comes with original packing and includes the shock mount.

Last edited:
hungovermorning said:
Oh man, I want it... Pictures? Is it complete with all the trimmings?

I don't have any pics at the moment. It is the TLM49 which lists for $1699. I bought it at Guitar Center in Houston brand new. It is in like new condition and includes the original packing and shock mount.

Pm me with your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.

I am in Bremond Texas. I'm also the founder of www.umgf.com My ebay is steeldoc 65 transactions, 100%

hungovermorning said:
Sorry, I thought it was the other model you had listed. Good luck though.

Sorry... there is no such model as the TLM149. There is the M149 which is a tube mic listing for $5400. This ain't that one and nobody would be selling one for $1300.

This is a very nice mic.

Price drop $1200 shipped!

SteveE9C6 said:
I am in Bremond Texas. I'm also the founder of www.umgf.com My ebay is steeldoc 65 transactions, 100%

Holy crap, my aunt and uncle live in Bremond. Pretty small town. You probably know them.

Nice mic. Wish I could afford it.

scrubs said:
Holy crap, my aunt and uncle live in Bremond. Pretty small town. You probably know them.

Nice mic. Wish I could afford it.

I'm sure I know them and I'll bet they know me. It is very small. I'm pretty well known here as i practice family medicine for a living.

SteveE9C6 said:
Sorry... there is no such model as the TLM149. There is the M149 which is a tube mic listing for $5400. This ain't that one and nobody would be selling one for $1300.

This is a very nice mic.

Price drop $1200 shipped!

Sometimes we just see what we want to :)

Still available... Gorgeous Neumann mic with zero issues at a significant savings from GC/MF, etc.

$1150 shipped and insured to the lower 48.

well i don't have the bucks but i'm just here to say that is an awesome mic and a brilliant price.

i can't believe no one's snatched it yet!

$1100 shipped to the lower 48. If it doesn't sell at this price, I'll keep it and sell something different. This is a great mic at a killer price.

Back