Need to Give up my Group Buy Items

brich2929

www.livingwaters.com
Hey folks!

I am a participant in Chance's group buy over in the Mic forum. This message is being posted in that forum as well. I am getting my financial stuff in order in preparation for asking my girlfriend to marry me. Right now I don't really have time for music stuff and the first casualty is going to be the items I have on order from the group buy. I'm not quite sure how I will be doing this...likely I will sell individual items instead of all together. The merchandise as of now, is scheduled to arrive in the US at the end of August, where I understand that Chance will then collect from me the shipping costs which have not been figured out yet. So the items should be in my hands sometime in early September. I would then ship each piece to whoever buys them, or if buyers wish, they can pick them up at my loacation or I could meet up within a reasonable distance. Shipping is NOT included in the prices below. The costs will be exactly what I paid. If you want one or all of these, please PM me. I am looking to get the payment (via check or money order) within 30 days.

The Items are as follows
1. ACMP-84 Racmounted Mic Pre $175
2. ACMP-73 Rackmounted Mic Pre $175
3. ACM-4 Double Ribbon Microphone $60
4. ACM-6802T Tube Condenser Microphone $95

Total $505

Chance has product info on his website at
http://www.the-musicians-workshop.com/

why don't you contact chance, and see if the items can be shipped from him straight to whoever pays you?

i don't see there being a need to ship the item twice...

to moderator:

Could you edit out the prices in this post? I was unaware that prices were not to be posted in the forum AFTER the Buy was over.

Could you edit out the prices in this post? I was unaware that prices were not to be posted in the forum AFTER the Buy was over.

Only you can edit your own posts--and only for a certain amount of time after the post. If you see an edit button at the bottom by the quote & reply buttons, then you can still edit it. (We each only see the edit button for our own posts.)

yeah. I missed out on the edit-time. oops!!!! FYI I PM's Chance and am awaiting a reply on how to proceed.

Rich

Back