Need to dessamble any song help me

Rishebh Kumar

hello, i am new user of CEP2.0 and i want to separate out vocals and other instruments(like guitar separately, bass separately etc) from any songs. Plz tell me how to do that......? and one more thing i am new user and i have very normal knowledge of music so how can i learn this software CEP2.0
thanks in advance

I'm afraid Track Rat is right. There's no software anywhere that can take a mix apart into it's component tracks--the "you can't unbake a cake" is the usual analogy.

CEP2.0 has one feature that can SOMETIMES remove vocals but even this is far from guaranteed. It depends on the vocals being panned centrally with all other instruments panned off centre. Unless the track is exactly like this, results are variable at best--and even things like stereo reverb can mess it up.

If you just want mixing practice, THIS SITE has downloadable tracks for multitrack sessions. I've never tried them so can't comment on the quality. I've also seen some people on the HR site who are willing to upload tracks for practice when asked nicely--might be worth a try.

Back