Need some to Critic my Enrique Iglesies Remix

rush1974

hello fellow musicians and mix engineers...

Been taking some course and trying to expand my skills and get into the more professional standards... So, I did a remix of Enrique Iglesias "Bailando" on youtube in my home studio and want to hear some thoughts or suggestions or critics on this mix I did... I played and recorded all the instruments as seen in the video except for the accapella which I downloaded from a site...

let me know what you think of my track and mix and what I could improve...

thanks for your feedbacks...

New HD Enrique And Sean Paul Remix 2014 by Russell Almeida - YouTube

I tell you what, that was good, i enjoyed it :)) only mix critique is that is that personally i don't enjoy acoustic guitar sounds played on a synth (reminds me of Paul Hardcastle) but it was tight and well mixed, perhaps a little more dynamics to make it pop a bit more where needed. great stuff.

You are correct about the acoustic synth gtr... I personally also don't like using guitar synth for any of my music unless its a real person playing it but that's the only instrument II don't play and I don't know anyone that could even play as close to what I played on that gtr synth... LOL .... So, my only option at the moments was to record with the gtr synth...

But thanks for the feedback... I did find someone that can play gtr so hopefully he's a committed person and won't mind doing some parts for me on my next project and will see how that works out...

thanks and if you have something for me to hear feel free to post me the link...

Back