need some ears

Sounds like all the instruments are completely panned... and only vocals are in the middle..... And it just sounds like the tazmanian devil to me i dont know what the fuck is being said.

I like the guitar playing.

And the Tim the tool man grunting in parts.....

6/10 But dont take my opinion seriously... I don't listen to this genre

Sounds like all the instruments are completely panned... and only vocals are in the middle..... And it just sounds like the tazmanian devil to me i dont know what the fuck is being said.

I like the guitar playing.

And the Tim the tool man grunting in parts.....

6/10 But dont take my opinion seriously... I don't listen to this genre

lol I got the guitars panned left and right the toms from left to right and the overheads left and right everything thing else is center

God I hate cookie monster vocals. I could only listen a little bit...

But, I have to agree with the panning of the guitars. A little too wide. I would bring them in a bit because with only two guitar tracks, they don't fill the middle of the stereo spectrum quite enough.
Also, the bass is really lacking in punch. I could barely make it out.

God I hate cookie monster vocals. I could only listen a little bit...

But, I have to agree with the panning of the guitars. A little too wide. I would bring them in a bit because with only two guitar tracks, they don't fill the middle of the stereo spectrum quite enough.
Also, the bass is really lacking in punch. I could barely make it out.
thanks I will make some adjustments to the guitars and for bass I will work with it they wasn't able to get their bass cab because their bass player was out of town so the guitar player done the bass and I don't have a di box so I just plugged the bass into my interface

Back