need some advice

atw23

im starting to get serious about my recordings and i could use some gear advice.

i currently have a ctk-611 casio... does that suck? i imagine it does.

i not too familiar with keyboard sound quality, could u tell me some affordable keyboards that have orchestra quality sounds or some all around unit that can handle modern recording from techno to industrial to classical.

or should i go to the pc for getting those sounds . any advice would be great.

oh yeah.. sorry

i looking for something around 400-500 bucks, that has modern sounds by todays standards, im not concerned with removable storage or cd burning, just a basic keyboard/synth with great sounds

Re: oh yeah.. sorry

atw23 said:
i looking for something around 400-500 bucks, that has modern sounds by todays standards, im not concerned with removable storage or cd burning, just a basic keyboard/synth with great sounds

You can pick up a used Alesis QS8 for that money and there not bad at all for that price.

atw23 said:
im starting to get serious about my recordings and i could use some gear advice.

i currently have a ctk-611 casio... does that suck? i imagine it does.

i not too familiar with keyboard sound quality, could u tell me some affordable keyboards that have orchestra quality sounds or some all around unit that can handle modern recording from techno to industrial to classical.

or should i go to the pc for getting those sounds . any advice would be great.

Techno? INdustrial?

Yamaha An1x, Yamaha CS1x, Yamaha CS2x, Korg N5Ex, all Under $500 at ebay.com,

Alesis QS7

ATW... I own an Alesis QS7 and it has great sounds.
I can make everything from Techno to Ballads. I like its mature sounds. You can also buy Extension cards with more instruments. I bought it like 3 years ago and I'm still happy with it.
As for the Casio...give it to your little sister.

Good loco

Back