Need some advice.

Calwood

It seems that i will finally have some time for myself this weekend.
It's been awhile...

I'll get right to the point. I've had alot of good advice here,...so I'm leaving it up to you guys.

If you would,....download "Therese" and tell me if you think it is worth pursuing this weekend. I wrote it awhile ago. It needs to be finished,......yet i havent wrote anything new for soooooo long.
Torn between finishing this or starting a new project.

Whattaya think?

Any comments,..(it sucks,...needs finished,..good mix,..bad mix,..whatever),...are always welcome.

Should be a short download,..only a 2minute "idea".

By the way,....I'm a newb here so,...if I'm misusing this forum with this kind of post,..just let me know.

Later,...
Calwood

Hey i dig this vibe. :30 kick in is very strong, watch a note jumping from the mix on the right around :34 I really dig the sound of those leads and if i may say I get shades of the floyd from it. Whoa! damn BIG drums..

I think this is very good and you should not let that chick who is your new singer near this. She is not right for this.

Keep going.

Hey man,..thanks for the kind words. Also thanks for helping me decide. I'll definitely work on this one,.... starting tonight.

Yeah,..i agree with the things you pointed out in this mix. I'm gonna try to keep these tracks for the re-work so It'll help.

Speaking of singers! I may have found another one. i'll probably do some work with him in the coming weeks. The search continues though. But,..no,..she wont go near this one.

Thanks again,..glad you enjoyed the tune.

Later,...
Calwood

p.s. By the way,...i downloaded one of your tunes awhile back before i started posting,......"Komnetec". It's on the top 5 list that I've heard on here. Real cool tune!

Back