Need some advice on a few things!

Wildtown

Hey all,
Due to my job Im going to be living in a hotel for a few months and I want to make the best of it musically. Im thinking about taking my laptop down with me including my guitar and recording some tracks. Ive got my guitar covered Ive got a GT10 boss pedal which has a USB out.
I want to record some vocals Im probaly just going to use a cheap "karoke" mic and plug directly into my sound card since the hotel room will not be sound treated and I cant really sing loud in a hotel room, lol.
My problem lies in the precussion side of things I would like to have some vitual drums available, but I dont even know where to start. Can anyone recomend free or cheap drum software? I plan to use reaper to get multitrack things but to be honest I just looking to a few ideas down and send mp3 to my band, thats it.

Hey all,
Due to my job Im going to be living in a hotel for a few months and I want to make the best of it musically. Im thinking about taking my laptop down with me including my guitar and recording some tracks. Ive got my guitar covered Ive got a GT10 boss pedal which has a USB out.
I want to record some vocals Im probaly just going to use a cheap "karoke" mic and plug directly into my sound card since the hotel room will not be sound treated and I cant really sing loud in a hotel room, lol.
My problem lies in the precussion side of things I would like to have some vitual drums available, but I dont even know where to start. Can anyone recomend free or cheap drum software? I plan to use reaper to get multitrack things but to be honest I just looking to a few ideas down and send mp3 to my band, thats it.

You may could find a limited version of REASON. It came with my midi controller when i bought it.

Back