Need promo?

stray411

It’s gonna be a while before I can get back into the studio again…my other business (medical transcriptions) is booming right now…I’m hiring and training new employees and basically just working my ass off and I don’t really have time for much else.

The timing on this sucks cause my Soundclick page just blew up recently and I’m getting all sorts of offers that I just don’t have time for. I’m getting lots of activity on my page, 500 – 1500 plays a day, and I don’t want to lose the momentum.

So I’m wondering if anyone wants to have me host some of their material for a few months. You’ll be fully credited with links to your own page and I’ll put them towards the top of my page. I’d like to add 1 or 2 songs/beats per week.

If you’re interested, drop links with specific songs/beats (only 1 or 2 please) for me to check out and your email addy.

Let me know.

I thought cats would be interested in this...it's free promo. Oh well, guess I'll just upload some archived tracks.

Thanks anyways.

^^ Can you give me something specific to listen to?

I'll check both your links tonight and let you know.

Thanks.

stray411 said:
^^ Can you give me something specific to listen to?

I'll check both your links tonight and let you know.

Thanks.

On my soundclick, the newest shit is at the top. Some arabic styles I've been messin' with should be on the very top.

Sorry for taking so long with this...

Fieva, I'm feeling that "March" beat.

Gully, I'm feeling that song. Where do I know that beat from?

Wargasms, I heard "Audio Crack" a while ago...flames...I'll check the other one too.

All you are gonna be added. I didn't check this, but the tracks have to have the mp3 option so I can slurp to my page. Or you can email it to me. I'll use your graphic for the song pic, but you gotta email that. Also, if you want anything specific in the song info let me know. Otherwise, I'll just do my own commentary on it.

I probably won't be able to add the tracks until this weekend.

@ Trump...this was the first place to show me love on the net, so I'll always be down to help cats out here anyway I can.

When shit settles down with work, I'm thinking of trying to do an HR affiliates page that we can all promote.

Thanks again everybody.

stray411 said:
Sorry for taking so long with this...

Fieva, I'm feeling that "March" beat.

Gully, I'm feeling that song. Where do I know that beat from?

Wargasms, I heard "Audio Crack" a while ago...flames...I'll check the other one too.

All you are gonna be added. I didn't check this, but the tracks have to have the mp3 option so I can slurp to my page. Or you can email it to me. I'll use your graphic for the song pic, but you gotta email that. Also, if you want anything specific in the song info let me know. Otherwise, I'll just do my own commentary on it.

I probably won't be able to add the tracks until this weekend.

@ Trump...this was the first place to show me love on the net, so I'll always be down to help cats out here anyway I can.

When shit settles down with work, I'm thinking of trying to do an HR affiliates page that we can all promote.

Thanks again everybody.

I'll email you some this weekend.

Alright, I put the first one up, Sleptonfam "The Way They Do My Life". This might be a problem because I put all the credits in the song info...so you can see on it the page, but it still says the artist is Perpetual Productions in the player. I put Sleptonfam as the author and copyright owner when I uploaded it...but I guess that doesn't change the artist name.

Anyone know how I can change that?...cause if not this ain't gonna work. It looks like I'm taking credit for it.

Tell me what you cats think.

Well since it's on your site, you could leave that on and just have in the notes that it's from the different artists and where you can hear more of them at.

That's what I did in the song info on my page, but in Soundclick player it says the artist is Pepetual Productions. To me, that looks like I'm taking credit for it.

Yeah I know. I doubt there's much you could do about that though since soundclick just came out with that.

I saw how you did the track and that's the best you can do for now....mf's need to read LOL. When I send you my tracks, I'll send you my logo pic to put in as the pic, is that cool?

Yeah, definitely send me a pic cause that will show up in the player.

Actually, if everyone could send me a pic that would probably be good.

Update.

From Wargasm's (Sleptonfam) page:
Song uploaded: May 18, 2005
Highest charts position in subgenre: # 155 ( 39,639 songs currently listed in HipHop > New School)

From my page:
Song uploaded: Sep 17, 2005
Highest charts position in subgenre: # 48 ( 39,655 songs currently listed in HipHop > New School)

Last edited:
Back