Need help with Boss BCB-60 and signal chain.

dmc777

What's up guys? Haven't been around here in a while and am having trouble getting my chain right. I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amp with preamp in and preamp out.

My pedalboard is a Boss bcb60. I'm wanting to run my delay and possibly phaser after my amp but powered by the same pedal board. If anyone is familiar with the board it has 2 outputs, a return a and b, and input, and a send. Any help would be appreciated cause I'm completely confused with this. thanks guys.

My pedalboard is a Boss bcb60. I'm wanting to run my delay and possibly phaser after my amp but powered by the same pedal board. If anyone is familiar with the board it has 2 outputs, a return a and b, and input, and a send. Any help would be appreciated cause I'm completely confused with this. thanks guys.

Here's how I did it . . .

Guitar -> BCB input-> Send -> dirt boxes and modulation fx -> Return A -> Out A -> amp

Preamp out -> delay and other time based fx -> BCB Return B -> Out B -> power amp in

Is it even necessary to run it through the bcb return b and out b? As of right now I have guitar>input>send>wah>distortion>comp>return a>out a> amp

Then pre amp out>phaser>delay>pre amp in.

Is there really any difference from the way you're doing it?

Is it even necessary to run it through the bcb return b and out b? As of right now I have guitar>input>send>wah>distortion>comp>return a>out a> amp

Then pre amp out>phaser>delay>pre amp in.

Is there really any difference from the way you're doing it?

Not really ;)

Back