Need Help Quick

anti alias

DOES ANYONE HERE USE A COMPUTER BASED SEQUENCER (SUCH AS LOGIC, CUBASE, CAKEWALK) FOR THEIR TRITON? IF SO TELL ME HOW TO GET THE SEQUENCER TO UNDERSTAND THE MIDI MESSAGES THE TRITON TELLS IT SO I CAN HEAR THE TRITON SOUNDS THROUGH THE SEQUENCER INSTEAD OF THE SEQUENCER'S SOUNDS. THANK YOU

I am using cubase and logic. Someone help please! I got some phat beats I want to rock to but cant get MIDI to play the triton. Any help would be great.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am slow here, but what sounds is Cubase producing? My copy doesn't have sounds in it, beyond VSTis...
Shouldn't Cubase be sending the Triton MIDI information? How do you have your Triton connected to your computer?
Did you follow the setup instructions in the manual? Which version of Cubase are using, and is it Mac or Windows?

Nate

I think this is what you need to do.

1. record your sequence in Cubase.
2. plug the audio out on your keyboard and then to audio in on your puter.
3. setup a new audio track and arm it for record.
4. Reults - the sequenced track will send the midi messages back to your keyboard, which in turn will play the sound and send it out of the keyboard in an audio signal which in turn gets recorded in the audio track of Cubase.
5. tweak with eq and effects to taste.

There you have it.

I would guess the sequencer sounds that you are refering to are ther ones coming out of your synth that is built into your sound card. Those are usually ok for games and such but not for good music.

I hope this helps.

Peace
Joe

THANKS JC LIVES

HOPEFULLY THAT WILL WORK OUT BUT WILL IT RECORD THE INSTRUMENTS ON SEPARATE TRACKS BECAUSE I WANT THE BEATS TO CHANGE UP. WILL I BE ABLE TO DO THAT OR WILL IT JUST BE A LOOP OF THE SAME SOUNDS ON ONE TRACK. WHAT I WANT TO DO IS RECORD EACH TRITON TRACK TO ITS OWN CUBASE AUDIO TRACK SO THEN I CAN TAKE OUT A SOUND AND BRING ANOTHER IN ETC, ETC. I DUNNO THOUGH; I WILL TRY IT AND SEE IF IT WORKS THANK YOU.

CANT DO THAT

I WANNA RECORD EVERY TRACK SEPARATELY AND RECORDING IT SEPARATELY WILL BE HARD TO SEQUENCE BECAUSE EVERY TRACK WILL PLAY AT DIFFERENT TIMES. EVEN IF ITS OFF BY A TENTH OF A SECOND THE BEAT WILL NOT SOUND RIGHT. WITH MIDI YOU CAN SEQUENCE EACH TRACK AND IT WILL PLAY AT THE CORRECT TIME.

Based on the instructions I gave above, you can accomplish exactly what you want to do. The only difference is that you sequence each track seperately. Then for doing the audio part, you will need to solo each midi track when recording the audio track for it. Once you get the first one done, solo the next midi track and dump that to another audio track.

It sounds like it might be a little time consuming, but it will give you the results you are looking for.

Peace
Joe

Back