need help in choosing interface...

BlahZayy1190

This is what I use:
1)Drum Machine with L/R 1/4 outputs (MPC 500)
2)Keyboard with L/R 1/4 ouputs (Microkorg)
3)Set of speakers with professional XLR and 1/4" connectors (Alesis M1 Active 520)
4)I may have another keyboard in the future, so that may count as another keyboard with L/R ouputs.

I need an interface that is compatible with Vista 32 and will allow me to have everything I've mentioned above hooked up all at once. Where I can control the volume for each machine while recording and it doesnt have to have onboard effects, because I'll be editing everything inside Cubase 4 once I record.

My price range is around or below $300. Thank You Guys!

Interface

Whats up man!!!!! This link will tell you everything you will need to know about interfaces how to hook them up, how they work, why its important to purchase one with Hi Z.....or instrument inputs, the importance of quality with the DAC's and the Software drivers, which ones will work best for you in your current situation, and how much money each one is in comparison to each other........etc etc etc........I guess what i am trying to say is MAKE SURE YOU REALLY DO SOME HARD RESEARCH ON DAC'S. Same goes for mic preamps if you end up buying an interface with so so preamps.

I know i didnt give you a specific answer to your question.......but i PROMISE YOU WONT BE SORRY after you have done some research.

http://www.tweakheadz.com/soundcards_and_audio_interfaces.htm

Also im not sure how new you are to recording........but it would benefit you tremendously to read tweakz entire "guide".

Good Luck!!!!!!

cheers

Back