Need harmonica player for song

zbert

In the swamps of Jersey
I'm trying to finish up a track for a CD that's almost done and one of the songs could really use a smoking harp solo. Not too long. Kinda an uptempo almost country tune. Female vocal.Will give you CD credit and our thanks. If you think you can help drop me a line and I'll send you an mp3. Looking for wave file back 44.1 24 bits. When I do this I usually use Mediafire for file transfer. Hope someone can help out.
Thanks
Tom

I'm trying to finish up a track for a CD that's almost done and one of the songs could really use a smoking harp solo. Not too long. Kinda an uptempo almost country tune. Female vocal.Will give you CD credit and our thanks. If you think you can help drop me a line and I'll send you an mp3. Looking for wave file back 44.1 24 bits. When I do this I usually use Mediafire for file transfer. Hope someone can help out.
Thanks
Tom

I would like to hear the song as well. You can hear my harp playing at the site below. Walter

Sorry

Sorry Zbert been busy I will listen to it tonight and let you know or send track this week If I do it I will send you one track mixed with mp3 and the harp track by it self as a wav. file so you can mix it in.
Tim

Willing to Play

If you still need a Harp, player let me know and send me a sample of what you want me to play. Let me know also what key the song is in.

Thanks

Back