NEED FEEDBACK on These MIXES!

ncorea

What's up people, I was wondering if I can get some feedback on some of these mixes, they are hiphop track and any and all feedback would be helpful.

Check them out at:

www.angelfire.com/hiphop2/scratchismz

I recorded and mixed everything using:

466 Mac G4
Pro Tools LE
MPC 2000XL
Mackie VLZ 1202
AT 4033
Techinc 1200's
Vestax PMC 07pro
266 Mac G3 running:
Reason
Cubase

I listened to all your tunes since it was just snips..I thought they were good. Theres only a few hip hop people around, (I'm a metal head) but this was a bit harder than some others I have heard around here. I generally prefer the old school style of rap, (P.E., B.D.P.,L.L., etc..) and this had elements of it, and a bunch of different styles...... this was so good because it was real and you can tell by hearing it..

The 'Bless' stuff I liked the best.. but 'War Country' was cool too.

:D Actually as 'You got to go' is playing, I'm liking it.. She's very good.. Reminds me a bit of Salt and Pepa..

The 'Bless' stuff was the best, but 'Raw War' got me bouncin'! Not to be confused with Big Daddy Kanes 'Raw' ;)

take it easy........good hip hop. The mixes seemed to be good, but its hard to tell because of the of the lo-fi feel of the 'real audio'

later

sam

Thank You...

For time and comments, I really appeciate it. I'm gonna try to post these in MP3 so people can get a better chance to check the mixes.

Thanks again
Nelson

I guess it sounds as it should be. I'm not sure, as I don't listen to hip hop. It sounds like professional though, so you don't have problems in the production side, as far as I can tell :)

I can't really review the songs themselves apart from the nice grooves you've got going on. Good job.

Thanks CrankyOne..

Thanks for your feedback and compliments. I realize not to many people here listen to hip hop, I was really just concerned with the mix. I just wanted to know in everything was sitting right, Thanks

...Keep it Coming please!

N

Back