Need Bass

BlueFlame

Does anyone have any free sample of bass or synth b/c I really need some better bass's.....lookin for the dirty south feel. Any help will be greatly appreaciated.

BlueFlame said:
Does anyone have any free sample of bass or synth b/c I really need some better bass's.....lookin for the dirty south feel. Any help will be greatly appreaciated.
what do you mean just 808s and 909s or bass lines moogstuff

I think he means synth bass. What do you use to make beats? I can help you more if I know what you use...

I'm running Fruity Loop 5 and I am looking for samples or a synth anything that can help me make a better bassline than I have now will be better.

BlueFlame said:
try layering the bass sounds you do have. maybe 2 different sounds playing the same part

www.salimtracks.com

Yea I have layered the bass but still cant find the right bass does anyone know what to layer to make deep south bass in FL 5 with the stock samples.

BlueFlame said:
Yea I have layered the bass but still cant find the right bass does anyone know what to layer to make deep south bass in FL 5 with the stock samples.

Google on this:

soundfont download free

and you will find you some.

Thx man I just need to know where to find some 808 bass sounds all the bass's I find aren't hitting the way I like.

Back