Need ART Multi-Verb II manual.

sonicpaint

Hey everyone! I have a ART Multi-Verb effects rack unit but don't have the manual due to the fact that I purchased this unit used. The owner that sold it to me didn't have the manual so now I'm looking for one now.

The reason I'm looking for the manual is because I would like hook the unit up to my PC in order to control it from there. The manual would make things so much easier.

If someone could be kind enough to send me a copy by email that would be great. I wouldn't be asking if I thought it was costing anyone anything but a few minutes of their time. I would do the same for someone else. I thought that maybe someone out there that has the manual would help me out.

Thanks for any and all your efforts.
sonicpaint
:(

You can get one from ART directly for $15 shipped.

contact ART directly: 585.436.2720. Or, email them at: support@artproaudio.com

I doubt very seriously you'll find anyone with a pdf version of this old piece of gear.If I remember correctly,it just has the stereo In/Outs on the back and a footswitch jack....maybe a MIDI in/out of some sort also...

It's got midi in and out.

I know it's old but it's been pretty good to me so I can't complain. It does have midi in and out thought you wouldn't think so considering the age of the unit. Thanks for your help.

sonicpaint

Back