Need a website?

arcadeko

Illuminatius Overlordious
I am working on a project that lets people build and manage their own website.

If you want a website let me know I will give you a free account in exchange for helping me beta test it and make it work better.

It already works pretty well but I am still adding features and stuff. It's not really for bands or anything, it's just general websites, but I guess a band or studio could use it as well as anyone else...

If you want to see the demo its at www.2GoSite.com

I'm game Wes. I could use one for the live sound company that has a few rag-tag sites that were put up by employees.

Sounds real interesting. Can the site hold MP3's?

You can upload images but not MP#'s - you can upload mp3's on LiveFrquency -
or you can drop in a reverbnation or soundcloud player on the site

Ill send you the registration link if you want to try it out.

Do we get our own www.it's_me.com URL?

The one that comes with the site would be www.its_me.2gosite.com but if you have itsme.com you can use it. There are instructions on how to make it work - I'm not a registrar so I can't give you a domain name, I have to buy them just like mere mortals :)

and just to be clear - I'm not trying to sell anything here - I mean, I will be selling this service and soon, but I am not expecting anyone here to buy it - I want to get it all working excellent before I actually start marketing it - so you guys using it and telling me what you like and don't like, etc. will help me make it better for launch - in return you get a free website.

We do have a link where you can buy a domain name on the site - I think it's $14/year - GoDaddy has them cheaper (I think .com is $12 / year ) but you have to do a little more configuration...

Oh - And I might add MP3 upload and player since I have that code base already from LiveFrequency...

Hey Wes, I'm interested, but I'm not sure I'm going to get too much done on it, but wouldn't mind a play around to see what's possible... :D

I have PM'd everyone the registration link.

it's not public yet which is why I am not posting it :o

Back