Need a vocalist for my song!

Nivrock

Hey guys!
I'm a 14 year old music producer and composer from India. I recently produced a track called 'Not So Far" and posted it to SoundCloud. But, I want some vocals for the song so that I can release a Vocal Mix for it.
My parents don't exactly approve of music, and so I have zero support from them. As a result, I cannot pay you for the vocals. Also, since I'm not yet popular, I give away my songs for free so I won't be earning anything for the song. So, there is no way I can pay you for the song.
I know you have worked your ass off to perfect and master your singing skills but I am in a really, really tight spot right now. I hope you understand.
In return, I can give you credit for the vocals in the track name (eg. Nivrock ft. Your Name). I'll be also posting this song to YouTube and I can give you full credit for the vocals in the video description there as well. I can also add a link to your work, if you like.
Now, getting to what I want for the vocals. I prefer a female vocalist though male vocalists would do just fine as well :D
I don't have want to restrict your creativity so I am leaving the vocal writing part to you only. Sing what you sing best. Just make sure it goes along well with the song ( it is attached; I can't give the link because this is my first post. ). The tempo of the song is 136 BPM so keep your vocals' tempo to 136 BPM. Also, since the song is titled "Not So Far", make sure the "important" or the "repeating" phrase of your vocals is "Not So Far".
And, don't make any vocals for the main chorus part. I want the chorus to be without vocals.
Just make sure that the vocals make sense and convey some sort of message or story. Rest is up to you. be creative and have fun! :D
Thanks.

Attachments

• Nivrock - Not So Far (First Edit).mp3
    4.8 MB · Views: 33
Back