Need a studio snake

Amped

Im looking for an extension snake for the studio to clean up the spaghetti. 12 channel, 50', xlr male on one end, xlr female on the other. Is there even such an animal out there?

How about $175 + shipping for a brand new one with Neutrik connectors and Belden wire?

Last edited:
That sounds reasonabe enough! Do you build these yourself? Can you get me a pic of something youve done? Interested indeed... Thanks!

Amped, I screwed up on my quote. My apologies. I quoted that for an unbalanced cable, and not a balanced one. The actual total will be $175, but I will pick up shipping to Austin for my screw up should you decide to order. Sorry about that:(

Reactions: NL5
Thats cool, but, ouch! Im sure the qualitys good but thats quite a bit more than I was hoping to shell out and appreciate the offer to cover the shipping. Speaking of quality, I found an OSP 50' 16 channel xlr/xlr brand new on Eturd for $42.99! plus $14.00 for shipping, any opinions on these products? For that price Im sure theyre close to diposable, but my application wont require hardly any connect/disconnect action at all, pretty much once theyre connected most likely will stay that way so I really dont need an industrial strength extentsion.

As a dealer i am not even sure that I could get Neutrik connectors for the price of the whole cable you are talking about. Then there is the cost of the cabling itself, and the labor to properly assemble it. I can't say whether or not you will regret buying that OSP cable or not, but I know that I have stopped buying cheap stuff like that because of the poor quality, headaches, and having to rebuy to replace things like that too often. I am not saying you need to go out and buy one from me or else you will be getting ripped off, but $43 for a 50' 16 channel snake sounds just "too good to be true" to me. A decent single mic cable of that length should cost nearly that much. Just my 2 cents:)

Back