Need a place to host your music? I'm here to help!

hybridsound

I have created a Gmail account specifically for homerecording.com! If you do not have your own web site and would like to let others hear your music, all you have to do is log in to the e-mail address, compose an email, attach your file, write a little description, and send it to the account. After the email is received, create a label and mark your email with it. That way, people can look for music by a certain person if they want to. Remember, this will be based on the honor system so please do not delete anyone else's music unless you have permission. Here's the unsername and password

Username: hrecording
Password: www.homerecording.com

You can access the email by going to www.gmail.com

I hope this helps!

Oh, and if this isn't the right place for this announcement, please move it to the correct one. Thanks!

Remember, you have over 2GB! Use them wisely!

Well, I tried to make something that would help all of you but I guess you didn't want it in the first place. You all used up the invites and you changed the language so that no one can understand it. Way to go, you ungrateful bastards.

I guess you really like to use things like yousendit.com or other shitty hosting sites. Well, what are you gonna do? I'll tell you what I'm not going to do... Post on this board ever again. I hope other people will get the hint and ditch this unhelpful web site and it's vague information. In the words of Peter Griffin, "you can all kiss the fattest part of my ass!"

The gmail address will be deleted tomorrow.

Fuck you and goodnight!

Wow, what did I miss???

And what does THIS mean?

hybridsound said:
You all used up the invites and you changed the language so that no one can understand it.

Why would anyone put their music in a place where anyone else could delete it? Especially when there are a jillion free ways to host music on the net, and you can host on your own site for $8 a month?

You shouldn't be offended; it was a stupid idea. It was given its due.

I glanced at this hosting service's page, though I don't need hosting myself. I'm surprised at the OP's reaction of "time's up, F you all". :eek:

A few hosting services have been advertised in the forum. None that I've seen have been as simple and direct as NL5's lightningmp3.com service. Additionally, it's probably respected here because of the low key approach to letting people know about it. I've only seen it mentioned actually within threads where someone says they need hosting. On top of that it's always been fast and reliable when I've downloaded from it.

Hybridsound, no disrespect intended :) but maybe you need a refresher course in "marketing communications in online communities". And a little patience perhaps.

Tim

Llarion said:
Why would anyone put their music in a place where anyone else could delete it? Especially when there are a jillion free ways to host music on the net, and you can host on your own site for $8 a month?

You shouldn't be offended; it was a stupid idea. It was given its due.
Yeah. Hybridsound, had you waited for feedback like Llarion's... and responded to it with professional demeanor and site adaptations... you might have improved the hosting and actually had some people try it out.

Tim

What you mean man? I took a look at the website and forget English, we can all understand เพื่อดาวน์โหลดข้อความของท่านไปยัง"เข้าใช้งาน better
Plus most of us here are from ได้ฟรี เพื่อดาวน์โหลดข้อความของท่านไปยัง OR หรืโปรแกรมต่าง ๆ ที่ใช้งานกับ except I'll admit, I'm from ได้ อ่านข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเข้าใช้งาน

Last edited:
I think it was a good idea but theres always gonna be some twat geting on there trying to fuck it up...

Check ur private messages hybrid

Back