Need a Mic

Tonyjava

Help. I am truly an amatuer and I need a mic for my work. I am using the Cubase LE and the Tascam US122 on a PC based home recording system. I need a condenser mic that will be primarily for vocals. Vocal range will cover the whole spectrum from a high soprano to a low bass and everything in btwn including persussion.
Plse help , you guys are great !
TONE

recordingpro said:
no problem what you need is the Neumann Solution D

^^^^^^^^^^^^
piss off, dumbass. :rolleyes: Im sure a home studio guy looking for his first condenser mic would want one of the most expensive mics around. :rolleyes:

Java, what is your budget, and what other gear are you using??I will tell you that this topic has been covered hundreds of times, just use the search feature, and you will find everything that you need.

BigRay said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
piss off, dumbass. :rolleyes: Im sure a home studio guy looking for his first condenser mic would want one of the most expensive mics around. :rolleyes:

Java, what is your budget, and what other gear are you using??I will tell you that this topic has been covered hundreds of times, just use the search feature, and you will find everything that you need.
Then perhaps a budget should be proclaimed instead fo just "i need a mic" you useless bag of used kitty litter. I must be hard for you to talk with your mouth full of shite and your head being empty. You're thinking is like a bucket of rotten sputum, it just all sticks together and stinks

recordingpro said:
Then perhaps a budget should be proclaimed instead fo just "i need a mic" you useless bag of used kitty litter. I must be hard for you to talk with your mouth full of shite and your head being empty. You're thinking is like a bucket of rotten sputum, it just all sticks together and stinks

Dumbfuck, shouldnt you be trolling the SP Boards? blow me, you extra chromosomed bitch. :p

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm with Big Ray on this one, you are being a self absorbed jerk and if you can't be helpful, at least be absent.
In answer to the question: AT 4040, CAD M179 or ADK Hamburg

Big Kenny said:
I'm afraid I'm with Big Ray on this one, you are being a self absorbed jerk and if you can't be helpful, at least be absent.
In answer to the question: AT 4040, CAD M179 or ADK Hamburg
and how do you know that's not tooo expensive? Huh? how the hell do you know what the budget it? Perhaps he could buy anything he wants - maybe he just won the lottery you piece of smegma

BigRay said:
Dumbfuck, shouldnt you be trolling the SP Boards? blow me, you extra chromosomed bitch. :p

So i guess you're a fag along with having kitty litter breath, most men don't like oral sex from another man but i guess you're a little "light in the loafers." I suppose you like squeezing the semen out of your ass you complete piece of shite

recordingpro said:
no problem what you need is the Neumann Solution D

I disagree. I think a mic of that calibre would be wasted with those tascam preamps in the chain. Given his interface, I think a 4040 would be more than enough mic. Plus, he could save $9,700 and buy a nice mid-level preamp, and a week on the French Riviera.

tc4b said:
I disagree. I think a mic of that calibre would be wasted with those tascam preamps in the chain. Given his interface, I think a 4040 would be more than enough mic. Plus, he could save $9,700 and buy a nice mid-level preamp, and a week on the French Riviera.
well he probably wouldn't have to pay list - I know I don't.

recordingpro said:
most men don't like oral sex from another man

its been a while.. ill take what i can get.. well, im not paying for it.

and recordingpro, for the last time, i will not give it to you up the ass, not even for your collection of dog teeth!

Tony, do you have a budget $$$ you are working with? :confused:
By providing that info, you will get more informed and much better recommendations. :)
ie $500 or less, $300 or less, etc.
Then CAD M9 tube mic at $299 is a nice mic.
The RODE NTK tube mic at $499 is a nice but darker sounding mic.
The sE Electronics Z3300A FET at $499 is a nice mic.
The Studio Projects T3 tube mic at $499 is a nice mic.
The sE Electronics SE2200A at $299 is a nice mic.
The AT 4040 suggested above sells at $299.
Thanks!

Back