need a logo

pcp

do any of yall have photoshop or any similar programs, and a few spare minutes, that could throw me together a logo...a banner, icon, wallpaper, anything? i used to be into that stuff but i just dont have the time or the programs anymore. i dont need anything fancy just something catchy that would make my upcoming webpage and my signature look a little more professional. no big deal if not, just i remember how much i loved doing that stuff for other people...wish i still had the time to even make myself one.

im guessing you need it to say "playaz club productions"?

i see if i can whip something up in photoshop and suck.

edit...
lmao at that typo, i tried to say "and such".

Last edited:
Just a little note:

A logo should be presented in a monochromatic fashion(pure black and white, no greyscales)...imagine how this would look if you were to fax it or print it with monochromatic collors.
A logo is more about shapes, style and the ability to reflect the clients (pcp) products, not collors and effects.

You've got a good idea though Fieva, not to thrilled about the "matrix" looking inside of the letter PCP though...but it's not for me so I'll keep my mouth shut. I see a good idea, reflected with a graphical presentation of a difficult logo

-Nito

PS: A logo should be presented with both monochromatic and collor examples for the client to judge by, and perhaps a graphical presentation such as Fievas.

Hey you think u can make me one?!

I was looking for someone to do my logo for my "Down Low Productions" and "One Soul Productions".

I liked the idea you had and wondered if u wouldn't mind giving these a shot.

thanks man, and if u do u know i'll give you credit on cd's nodoubt!

thanks

92_ said:
Just a little note:

A logo should be presented in a monochromatic fashion(pure black and white, no greyscales)...imagine how this would look if you were to fax it or print it with monochromatic collors.
A logo is more about shapes, style and the ability to reflect the clients (pcp) products, not collors and effects.

You've got a good idea though Fieva, not to thrilled about the "matrix" looking inside of the letter PCP though...but it's not for me so I'll keep my mouth shut. I see a good idea, reflected with a graphical presentation of a difficult logo

-Nito

PS: A logo should be presented with both monochromatic and collor examples for the client to judge by, and perhaps a graphical presentation such as Fievas.

Monochrome is available on it, but I usually present web-ready banners with a simpler monochrome available on request. Most of the people who ask me for them are usually wanting something flashy for the web, but not so flashy that the general idea is missing.

Edit: By the way, this is the logo I made for my web and my paperwork. The logo is just set in inverse on papers.

Attachments

• logo2.gif
    logo2.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 29
rnb259 said:
I was looking for someone to do my logo for my "Down Low Productions" and "One Soul Productions".

I liked the idea you had and wondered if u wouldn't mind giving these a shot.

thanks man, and if u do u know i'll give you credit on cd's nodoubt!

thanks

Yeah, I can hook you up. Give me some time though. I'm headed back to Dallas this weekend so most of my time is going to be spent finishing up my school week and packing.

ethos said:
im guessing you need it to say "playaz club productions"?

i see if i can whip something up in photoshop and suck.

edit...
lmao at that typo, i tried to say "and such".

I laughed though...I was like "I know he didn't mean that"

that shit is ill man its definetly going in my signature. i know who im gonna be hittin up for cover art when the time comes its a damn good skill to have you can make some good money off that shit. i just hope i didnt start a trend and now everybody's gonna be hittin you up for one!

pcp said:
that shit is ill man its definetly going in my signature. i know who im gonna be hittin up for cover art when the time comes its a damn good skill to have you can make some good money off that shit. i just hope i didnt start a trend and now everybody's gonna be hittin you up for one!

I made some money here and there off it. My work spreads kind of word of mouth, so I do that on request basis since I work on music more. If you read what 92 said earlier and you need something in monochrome for papers and what not, just let me know.

Edit: I will be adding that service to my site once I have it all set up. I'm intending to have Hammerback Records be the "jack-of-all-trades" type of label with services for different levels of artists.

Last edited:
Fieva said:
Edit: By the way, this is the logo I made for my web and my paperwork. The logo is just set in inverse on papers.

I like the concept, but I think it just looks too long vertically. It wouldn't really make sense without the hammer in the logo, but I think it would look better without it. I used to be into graphics back in high school, but lost touch with it. I ended up paying a company to design my record label logo a few years back.

Before that there was this guy I knew who did absolutely AMAZING work for free (for me anyway), but I lost touch with him over time as well. Whatever works though, I guess.

-Springfield

My aim was to make the hammer and the lettering resemble what would have been crosshairs otherwise. I think I've done that and still made a good logo.

But I do appreciate the honest opinion though Nick,

I never thought of that. Good to know you actually put some thought into the things you do. There's so many people out there who don't.

-Springfield

I used to do a lot of things with littel thought....it limits your creativity and makes what you're doing weak. That's why I hardly ever sample in my beats. If I do it's added in later after the beat is for the most part finished.

Back