Need a free keyboard track? Here I am :D

ykarkason

Hi there! :)
I want to start trying myself as a "session" keyboardist,
So if you need a free keyboard track(s), I am willing to give it a shot.
Not midi but real audio tracks! :)

First song goes free!

Anything but piano is currently on the desk - Strings, Electric Piano, Hammond Organ, Clavinet, Synths, iPad tracks(SampleWiz, MorphWiz, GarageBand, iMS-20, NLog synth, SampleTank and so on...) and Mellotron! Even orchestral tracks are being offered!
I'll cut the crap and say that none of them is real and all are emulations and simulations, but I do my best to make them sound the same as the real ones.
I own my beautiful grand piano, but I just can't record it well enough to offer it.

I will use as many seperate tracks and as many instruments as needed to make the song sound better.

If you're interested just write me a PM or a messege in here and we'll talk it out! :)
(Sorry for any spelling errors, not my primary languge :D)

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer! I could probably use your talents on a track... do you have anything posted online that we can listen to?

Thanks for the offer! I could probably use your talents on a track... do you have anything posted online that we can listen to?
Not that I can think of at least, but I will do my best if you'll send me an MP3 of your track so you can get the idea! :)
If you won't like what I did I'll be happy to retake it to your liking.

I do realize I didn't mention it previously, I have perfect pitch so I will probably only ask for sheet music in extreme situations. :)

Last edited:
Back