Need a drummer on a demo

1tonio

calling all drummers!! I need some help here for a drum kit. Mainly to assist in getting a demo done for a local flautist. You can check out a my recent post here.:
http://www.homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225483

Remember its a demo.

The new tune is a fake book classic, however the genre we are going for is mixed to a funky/ soca rhythmn section and keeping the melody intact(sans solos). Looking for good time and there is room for some toms!!

I can forward (and/or post) a clip of the basic idea the artist wants.

Any takers?

T

P.S. this is not a joke, I had to make a new account since dummy me tried to update my mail addy and cannot post as my real self? (tonio) :eek:

man . my original self lost all rep points too :eek: :mad: :confused:

c'mon drummers !!??!! no wonder yu guys don't get gigs, or are joked about :D hows that for incentive?

Need a clip to decide? I can do that.

Maybe I'll post over at the dums/perc board eh? Or is that where all the guitarists post for drumming info?

he he he

T

It's like... I WANT to do it, but I have no experience in this genre, not that this a very very difficult track... I even have a small soprano snare and all the splashes needed for the style... I'm a little intimidated but feel horrible noone is jumping at the chance to be in one of your tracks... hell tim did that one track I think and its beautiful...

hey soundville, thanks for at least replying.

The drum track is more on the rock type pattern, just with some funky feel to it.

T

Back