Native Instruments - Razor

TeenChristian

Hey there :)

I've been seriously considering purchasing NI's Razor additive synthesizer, and I was wondering if anyone on the forums had any experience using it. Would any one recommend it or another synth?

Thanks!

Man, I love native instruments' products. Every one I've used so far (Maschine, Komplete Elements) has been a winner.

I'm finally getting Komplete 8 Ultimate monday :D

I haven't used Razor, but I have used Reaktor and it is just mind blowing.

Cool :) I know the free Reaktor works with Cubase so I could definitely use Razor with my DAW... I saw a few videos by a guy named torley on youtube going through every preset on Razor and it looks fairly impressive. Do you think it's worth $80?

I do think it's worth 80. After my experience with Native Instruments products, I can say that you'll be getting top quality all the time.
And you might read negative things about their customer service but idk what that's about- they've been wonderful when ive interacted with them. I even sent a question asking would would happen just in case I get a faulty Komplete harddrive "We'll replace it no questions asked".

They've got a few really awesome free instruments too. Check em out!
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : HOME | HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR MUSICIANS, PRODUCERS, DJS, GUITAR AND BASS PLAYERS

I hope it doesnt sound like they're paying me :o
Although I wouldn't turn it down.
I'd settle for them following me on twitter :p

Sounds great :) and no worries, it doesn't sound like their paying you, though if I were them I would seriously consider doing so :D

Back