Name this song! HELP! Can't think of what song it's from...

austinm08

the pigeon knows the way.
Please listen to this simple melody and let me know what song it is... I can't think of it, and it's driving me crazy.

I'm writing a song and "came up with" this melody, but I know this exact same thing is in some very popular song from the past decade..

Thanks a ton.

Last edited:
Nopeeeee. Thanks, though, Ido! Next contestant! :D

This line (or something very similar) is like the main line/hook of the song... it has to be from the late 90s or early 00s.. I'm pretty sure.
Oh wow, I just realized anything before 2000 is no longer in "the last decade"..... first case of me feeling old[er].....

Nope, sorry :( it's a male singing, I believe...

and I think there is a youtube button in the "advanced reply" page.. try that maybe?

I love this game!!! Abba...Take A Chance

may not be perfect, but that's the first thing that popped into my head

crap....I don't know how to make that Youtube clip get into this reply!

Yup. I think Sharon got it. Not exactly the same, but very close.

Ido, I'm not sure what part of Ghostbusters or New Drug you hear that in, but I can't hear any part of either of those tunes in there (besides the fact that they're pretty much the same song).

Alright guys, I have the chord progression backing it now.. maybe this'll help.

EDIT: IDO.. haha.. I didn't catch that. I'm not familiar with either of the tunes, really...

My cousin guessed it right on Facebook... wooooo!!

Thanks for all who participated. Maybe I shall accidentally forget to post what it is... to leave you all in suspense...

Oops...

Back