Name that tune

Hollywood film
US soldier captured and imprisoned. They beat him and tortured him. He thought he was done. But his buddies strapped huge speakers to the helicoptor and blasted songs from his favourite band and flew over Baghdad to find him. He found the strength to get to the bars and wave a sheet to them. They came down and rescued him. Now Mike is best friends with the band and they made it into a movie. I fucking love great real stories like this 🥰🥰🥰

US soldier captured and imprisoned. They beat him and tortured him. He thought he was done. But his buddies strapped huge speakers to the helicoptor and blasted songs from his favourite band and flew over Baghdad to find him. He found the strength to get to the bars and wave a sheet to them. They came down and rescued him. Now Mike is best friends with the band and they made it into a movie. I fucking love great real stories like this 🥰🥰🥰
Black Hawk Down was the film

Tropic Thunder ? ( lol )

Wait! It's coming to me. . . I see something through the mist. . . Got it!

Whole Lotta Rosie - - AC/DC

Hole - - Lotto - - Rose

t.jpg

That was a good one Smithers. I believe you've got the hang of this game. I'm not a big AC/DC listener - explains it not being familiar (to me).

Back