Nady MM4 Mini Mixer...What A Value!!!

Hmmm, I'm thinking there's a Behringer out there that would do ya better for $80, but if you're happy with the Nady....uhhh, that's cool I guess.

The only Behringer I know of in that price range is the MX602A. $110 shipping included. More features but I've never heard any good about Behringer so the preamps, bells & whistles may not be worth it. And the Nady was perfect for my setup.

Hmm... i have a behringer MX2642A and i'm totally fond of it. No noise, nice faders, totally expandable. Great piece all'n all.
But of course, if you only need four channels that mixer do seem like a bit of a bargain. :)

What's wrong with the behringer now? I'm quite fond of mine, i must admit. It's stable as hell and it's 19". Anyone looking for nice easy knobs and layout shouldn't pick the 2642A. It's too compressed because it's made as a 19" rackmount.

I have had my B'ringer 2642 for four years now (bought it used)and NOW one of the most used (the stereo out from my scard) has worn out. And some of the other buttons started crackling. And I like the Behringer premps and EQ way better than the Mackies. The B preamps are noisier on full gain, but I have NEVER used full gain anyway. The M preamps and EQ are just harsh. In the future I'll probably get a B'ringer MX3282 or a Soundcraft Ghost and I've also been looking at the Soundtracs Project 8 but I'd NEVER buy a M.

My $ .02 on them M&B bashing,
Keijo

See above icon for ANY Behringer mixer!!!!!

I have done A/B/C's with Mackie, Alesis & Behringer and overall
the Behringer fared the worst in any and ALL categories.
That's why I bought a used Topaz 24/8.
I also own a Mackie 1202, Alesis Studio 24 & 32 and prev Behringer Mx2624 and these A-B-C tests were performed by myself and 2 other individuals and all came to the same conclusion;

Behringer Mixers Suck BIG TIME!!!!!

if you're on a budget, you'll do fine with a Nady or a Peavy!

Back