n-track registration lost

daberg4

I got a new computer and had my registration codes on the old one. I had the n-track installer burned on a cd when i downloaded it off the internet. so i installed it but i need my registration codes. does anyone have them cause i dont want to have to spend another $40 on it(im on a very low budget)

Nobody respond to this post with a registration number please.

daberg4, if you email Flavio he'll get the codes to you. Just make sure to tell him the email address with which you registered!

Slackmaster 2000

I'll respond, but not with a registration code. Sorry.

Slackmaster2K is correct. If you can give Flavio any information to help show you bought it he will send new new keys. I did this with the compressor and Parametric EQ plugins and had nothing other than the approximate date I bought them, my credit card number, and my email address. He was able to verify my purchase and in a few days he sent me new copies.

I think all you have to do is ask.

As soon as I get an email registration, I immediately print it out and put it in a folder. I've had to reinstall my system a couple of times in the past month and it was handy to have all the codes in one (physical) place. Good luck!

Back