Myspace

Yes, I am in your neck of the woods.

MySpace is doing good. I started the page about two weeks ago and I'm at 1600 friends so far. I'm getting a lot of out of town people though and need to see about just getting local people.

JoeBannon said:
Yes, I am in your neck of the woods.

MySpace is doing good. I started the page about two weeks ago and I'm at 1600 friends so far. I'm getting a lot of out of town people though and need to see about just getting local people.

You have a full album out. I'm still working on mine. I only have a single out right now.

I'm trying hard to update my website and finish my CD. I'm extremely busy right now, though. I'm hoping myspace can help me.

How do people "find" your site?

I'll bite...how do you get 200K people to your site?

mjr said:
You have a full album out. I'm still working on mine. I only have a single out right now. I'm trying hard to update my website and finish my CD. I'm extremely busy right now, though. I'm hoping myspace can help me. How do people "find" your site? I'll bite...how do you get 200K people to your site?

Actually, I don't. We just started writing songs last month.

As for getting people to your site or page, it's all about trading links. Trade links with some big sites and you got it. I trade with about 1400 sites at the moment.

JoeBannon said:
Actually, I don't. We just started writing songs last month.

As for getting people to your site or page, it's all about trading links. Trade links with some big sites and you got it. I trade with about 1400 sites at the moment.

That must be a GIANT Links page. I've considered doing that. I want to wait until my CD is finished, or almost finished first. Do the sites even have to be music related?

I frequent a few message boards (this one included) and I'll probably make up a nice little signature for myself to put on each one.

mjr said:
That must be a GIANT Links page. I've considered doing that. I want to wait until my CD is finished, or almost finished first. Do the sites even have to be music related?

None of them are music related, and that's why I generate so much traffic.

JoeBannon said:
None of them are music related, and that's why I generate so much traffic.

Ok, but if there not music related does your high traffick really translate into actual interest in your music and sales? Another question, how did you go about trading links with 1400 sites? how long did it take?

Dawdeeb said:
Ok, but if there not music related does your high traffick really translate into actual interest in your music and sales? Another question, how did you go about trading links with 1400 sites? how long did it take?

You don't want the sites linking to you use use blind links, otherwise the traffic is pointless. Took me about a year.

Back