My TED talk: "How to Magically Connect with Anyone"

Brian Miller

Hey everyone!

I've been absent these wonderful forums for the past few months while finishing a nationwide tour and gearing up for a few major events. One of those major events was: I was invited to speak at a TEDx conference in Connecticut.

Description: Magicians have mastered the art of understanding different perspectives in order to create illusions and connect with the audience. Brian Miller explains how he used that skill to create magic for a blind man. Then he shares how you can use the same technique to make better, more meaningful connections with people in your life, personally and professionally.

Many of you know that I am a full time variety artist: magician, comedian, musician, and speaker. If you can find 14 minutes to watch this video, I believe you will enjoy it and find it personally useful. If you do, please share with your friends and family on social media.

Your support is greatly appreciated, and thank you for your time! Now that I have a relaxed schedule for the next month I look forward to becoming more active on the forums again.

Sincerely,

Brian
Connecticut Magician Brian Miller

Brilliant!

Great Talk...congrats on being part of the Ted Talks experience..

Clearly you have a obsession with perspective..i.e. MC Escher... me too!

I wrote a song back in the 70's based upon his "Other Worlds"

I don't believe them
Don't trust them at all
They don't mean to deceive you
but with words they build up the wall
Climb over, Climb over
Come see for yourself
Life is one dimension
Don't get stuck on a shelf..

About 10 years ago I became an Andy Andrews fan...he has a great spin on perspective...

Schwarz - Yes they did. I knew the audio was going to be hit or miss when I was at the live event by the way it was all being handled. Oh well.

TAE - Very cool! I'll have to check out that video soon.

Thanks for watching and your kind remarks guys. Appreciate it!

Back