My Tascam 428 rec button does not work.

choctaw

Tribal Member
When I press the rec button on my Tascam 428 it has NO effect on my Cubase SX software...but I can click on SCREEN in Cubase and get things to record OK. Wonder why the button on the 428 does not work. The other buttons REW...F FWD..STOP..PLAY work fine on the 428...just the RECORD button seems to be dead. This little blue bastard has pleged me the entire time I have had it........5 years. Just maybe I have a reason to trash it. It does provide me with a computer connection for my Cubase..but thats about it. Any coments please.

Choctaw

Last edited:
Any Tascam 428 users have a comment here??????

choctaw said:
When I press the rec button on my Tascam 428 it has NO effect on my Cubase SX software...but I can click on SCREEN in Cubase and get things to record OK. Wonder why the button on the 428 does not work. The other buttons REW...F FWD..STOP..PLAY work fine on the 428...just the RECORD button seems to be dead. This little blue bastard has pleged me the entire time I have had it........5 years. Just maybe I have a reason to trash it. It does provide me with a computer connection for my Cubase..but thats about it. Any coments please.

I thought somebody would have a reply...maybe the 428 need a grave to put it in............

Need A coment here..............

Bump.................. ....................... .......................

Back